Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Contacting the owners of the site?    

Contacting the owners of the site?

yjlangbroek
Netherlands

Contacting the owners of the site?

Could anyone please help me? I �d like to contact the owners of this site, as I came across a problem which really frustrates me.

I �m a relatively new member to this site and I became one as the purpose of sharing materials attracted me. I �m a premium member now.

Last night I wanted to upload a printable. I had to cut it into three parts due to the 500 Kb uploading limit. After having sent the first part, the second upload was blocked. Reason given: I am a new member and my uploading is limited to one time a day. I �ve sent three parts at a time before.

The reason give is a false one. It really frustrates me, as now my whole file will be distributed over three days and I would have liked the three parts to appear together. That way it would be easier for all you guys to keep track of the whole sequel.

I tried to send a message, but I cannot find any name/address I can reach. Can anyone of you help me out? I �d really appreciate that.

Kind regards
Yvonne

28 Dec 2013      

zailda
Brazil

You can contact Victor, the site owner:

28 Dec 2013     

libertybelle
United States

Would just like to add - that if possible - try and make one worksheet as one upload.
A while back, people were uploading the keys to their printables as a separate upload, which was both unfair and irritating.

You can do this by compressing your images - either in Word or in a photo program.
If you have many images - you might try making a screen shot of it, and then inserting it into Word - this also makes you worksheets "lighter".

I use a wonderful program called. NX powerlite. The first 20 uses are free.
It compresses my worksheets without compromising the quality.

Hope this helps
Libertybelle

28 Dec 2013     

yjlangbroek
Netherlands

Thanx, both of you.
The tip on compressing is really helpful.

29 Dec 2013