Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help needed...    

Help needed...

Vana
Croatia

Help needed...

Could anyone please help me with the pictures, frames and other decorative things I need to make my sheets? Is there any website that could be helpful? I�m still quite new and would like to do more work but I�m also still lost in all this so... Help!

Vana

4 Feb 2009      

Ivona
Serbia

Go to the forum categories at the bottom of this page, choose the one you need and read the messages. You�ll find the answers there as they are already given to other new members.

4 Feb 2009     

demeuter
Belgium

Hello Smile

Here are some sites :

http://www.pdclipart.org/thumbnails.php?album=81

http://www.wpclipart.com/page_frames/index.html

You can also use Frontpage to create your own borders.

4 Feb 2009     

elenaxx
Romania

hi demeuter,

the sites you�ve given don�t work

Reported Attack Site!

This web site at www.pdclipart.org has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

any idea why?

thanks.

4 Feb 2009     

alien boy
Japan

If you press the button "Why was this site blocked" you�ll get a fairly detailed description as to why it�s been blocked.

Cheers,
ab

4 Feb 2009