Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > New website to help students learn/revise their lessons    

New website to help students learn/revise their lessons

magssss
France

New website to help students learn/revise their lessons

Hi everybody!

Happy New Year! Tongue
I have created a website to help French students learn/revise their lessons (French students because it �s in French). There are many Flash animations on a number of common themes/grammar points.
There is also a vocabulary section for students of English, future or current teachers of English (particularly those taking the CAPES and the Agr�gation).

Here it is : www.jerevisemonanglais.fr

My goal is to make this website contributive so that any teacher can post a document to help their students learn their lessons better. All you need is a basic odp document which I �ll turn into a Flash animation. If you �re interested, email me at jerevisemonanglais.fr[at]gmail.com and I �ll send you a template which you �ll just have to modify and email me with to create your animation!

xxx

Magali

1 Jan 2014      

akoyad
France

Great site ! Thanks a lot ; I �ll try to contribute soon. Happy new year to you dear friend and thanks again :-D

2 Jan 2014     

Digico
Netherlands

Hi,

Your site looks really cool. I also have a site for my pupils (Dutch ESL learners). Your Flash animations look really cool. I would like to add something similar to my site. Could you please tell me how I can do that?

I �ll give you a list with websites for creating online exercises (besides ESL Printables) in return.

You can visit my website here: http://bit.ly/englishgrmmr.

Merci beaucoup,

Marco

2 Feb 2014