Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Letter exchange project    

Letter exchange project

Renate Oliveira
Brazil

Letter exchange project

Hello dear teachers!
During 2013 my 7th graders had the oppotunity to exchange letters with other students with the same level from another city here in Brazil. They really loved the experience, because people are not used to write letters anymore. Now, they are going to 8th grade and I want to provide to them the expereince of exchanging letters with student from another country. If any of you is interested in participating with your students, please add me on facebook (Renate Oliveira) to discuss and check if the level of our students is similar.

Thank you!

4 Jan 2014      

you_per7
Algeria

It�s a good idea
How old are they????

4 Jan 2014     

izulia
China

Just sent you pm

5 Jan 2014     

lailataik
Morocco

dear renate
it s perfect for me .i have already my students letters with me just ready to be sent there are seventeen letters.my students are from the 8th grade as well.They are 13 .
In fact i arranged with a coleague from turkey but she let me down tell the end because of the school holiday.
What do you say?Can i send them tomorrow?
bY THE WAY I �M AN ESL TEACHER FROM mOROCCO
Please send your address as soon as possible here or in my email address
[email protected]
I have a page in facebook(TAIK laila) where we post the work our school projectsand the group in facebook called CULTURE EXCHANGE PROJECT
My regards

5 Jan 2014