Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What īs happening?    

What īs happening?

MarionG
Netherlands

What īs happening?

Is it only me or are there really only 17 printables in the recent contributions today?

8 Jan 2014      

teresapr
Portugal

I think the same is happening to all of us, Marion. A glitch or few contributions at the beginning of a new term? May be both reasons!
Have a nice rest of the week:))
Teresa

8 Jan 2014     

maryse pey�
France

Hi Marion,

You īre right : there are only very few contributions today. I had to reupload my worksheets this morning because there was a problem. But now it īs OK.

8 Jan 2014     

twistedlogic20
Guatemala

The same thing happened to me. I had to re-upload my contributions today due to some glitch in the system yesterday. 

8 Jan 2014     

olgavillanua
Spain

I got also surprised to see so few contributions today but I thought  it just might be a coincidence. I can read now that it was sort of glitch....

8 Jan 2014     

MoodyMoody
United States

I think the server is located somewhere in the Midwest of the USA (I don īt know which state). We had record-breaking cold in most of the USA earlier this week; I don īt know if that could be part of the problem. I know it caused a lot of frozen pipes even here in North Carolina where it rarely gets that cold.

8 Jan 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

That īs what happens, Moody, when you keep singing songs about wanting a White Christmas Disapprove 
However, I hope it won īt last, and that all returns back to normal soon. You could come down-under, of course, as we have 40+ (Celsius) temperatures! We īre melting, too Dead
Cheers. P.

8 Jan 2014     

spied-d-aignel
France

I am happy to  see  that I am not the only one who had problems uploading ws!!!
 I hope it will work better today , anyway , have a good day you all whether under the snow or the wind or the rain or..........

9 Jan 2014