Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Premium user ?    

Premium user ?

genzianella
Italy

Premium user ?

Hello to everybody! I�m an Italian ESL teacher! I�ve just become a "premium user" (oh, yeah!) Clap  thanks to you all who have downloaded my contributions!!
Since I�m now entitled to download 30 new contributions per day (can�t wait! you have such wonderful stuff on this site!) I was wondering why, when this morning I downloaded a few of them (from the "new" section), the system kept subtracting me points Cry. Where did I go wrong? What puzzles me is that early this morning (before I could download anything) it said "you have 0 downloads left". Why was that so?? Thanks for helping and thanks for sharing such amazing material!!!

4 Feb 2009      

Mietz
Germany

When you become a premium user, it takes another day before you can download the 30 free recent contributions every day. Don�t download any more at the moment. I�m afraid you�ll have to wait one more day. Wait until it says "You have 30 downloads left."

4 Feb 2009     

genzianella
Italy

thanks! you�ve been a tremendous help! I guess I�ll just have to wait .... Thanks for now!

4 Feb 2009