Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I have a suggestion    

I have a suggestion

miss noor
Palestine

i download now ppt about friendship  but it doesn�t finish yet

it is written : 

Your file is being uploaded.

Please wait

4 Feb 2009     

HARIM
Morocco

Hi Noor,
Even if you upload it now,it won�t appear today.We understand you very much.You want to become a member in no time.
You are welcome.Just be patient.
"Haste is waste"and"Hard work pays off"
Yet we are a family and we won�t spare time to help.
Nice day to all of you

4 Feb 2009     

Patrick
Ireland

It�s very seldom I feel compelled to write a comment here, but this time I do.

A new member introduced herself, made an albeit naive suggestion and asked your opinion on that suggestion.

While some of the replies claimed that they did not wish to be rude, they were extremely rude.

We are all guests here, premium members as well, or am I mistaken?

A little bit of thought and civility when posting a reply goes a long way.

The time will come when we will all be glad of a bit of direction and patience...............

4 Feb 2009     

alien boy
Japan

You are very correct when you say we are all members here. I don�t, personally, see any of these comments as being rude, let alone extremely rude. I don�t know where you got that from!
(My post about new members & F.A.Q�s was far ruder than anything here)

All of the comments have been very positive in their encouragement of Miss Noor. Yes, there have been some suggestions that she considers what the situation has been for other members but there has also been clarification of how the site works.

As other posters have said, we appreciate her desperation for uploading & downloading, but patience & effort will both be rewarded.

Welcome to the site Miss Noor!

Cheers.

4 Feb 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hi Miss Nour,
I read your post and I do really understand your urge. I don�t mind to help you but as one of  my friends said before, many new members will ask for the same thing which is impossible.
Anyway, that�s the rule of the game, and welcome to ur new family.
Work hard and you�ll be rewarded as we were!!
Hope u understand!!!!
Nebal

4 Feb 2009     

Mariethe House
France

I was a premium member once dear Noor! I appreciate your being so naive and honest!

I was and still am very lucky because some generous people( and there are still quite a lot of

them)on this site, considering I was not very good at computing offered spontaneously to help

me better up my ws so that I would get enough points to become a premium member and

therefore give me time to learn!

I haven�t got that many points but I am going to help you ! I will download some of your ws so

that you get to be a premium member soon!!!

Love

Mariethe

4 Feb 2009     

sirah
Argentina

Miss noor!

4 Feb 2009     

miss noor
Palestine

Hi every body
Thank you all
Thank you Harim