Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help!    

Help!

teresapr
Portugal

Help!

Can you tell me how to get the script when you download a video from Youtube? Thanks in advance!
Have a nice weekend!
Teresa

17 Jan 2014      

labeillecool
France

under the video on the right of the "like " button you �ve gotthe "transcription" , but it doesn�t exist not on all the videos and it �s not always acurate!
hope it can help

17 Jan 2014     

abba
Spain

And the transcription doesn �t always help, I mean, sometimes you are not sure about one word, and when you read the transcription the word doesn �t have anything to do with what you are watching. But labeillecool is right, this is the youtube toolbar you only have to click on the icon that has the shape of a text, that �s number three if you start at the end of the line. Hope it helps

18 Jan 2014     

teresapr
Portugal

Thanks! That I know, I was asking about the whole text, not the subtitles. I think that �s not possible.
Thanks again!

18 Jan 2014     

abba
Spain

If you google the name of the video (if it happens to have one) + the word transcript you may find it.

18 Jan 2014     

teresapr
Portugal

Thanks so much!
Have a nice weekend :))

18 Jan 2014