Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > any ideas,please....    

any ideas,please....

class centre
Belarus

any ideas,please....

Dear teachers! I have an idea of organising a lesson making some real craft or things with my sts. using only English instructions.But I am absolutely empty of ideas on this matter. Could you please advise me something? Thanks in advance
The age of my sts is from 7 to 16 ( several groups)

21 Jan 2014      

GIOVANNI
Canada

You could use some of the bookmarks from this site and have students make a cardboard bookmark by gluing the printout or by plastifying the bookmarks.

You could also prepare a recipe that requires no cooking and do it in class.

Seeing it �s close to Valentine �s Day you could always make cards.

One thing I sometimes have in class is an auction.  I have the students bring something in that they would like to recycle and then we have an auction of the object.

21 Jan 2014     

class centre
Belarus

Thanks a lot, Giovanni! Sounds good.
We can try it...

21 Jan 2014     

Isabel L
Spain

When I teach parts of the house, my students make a model house using a shoe box with furniture made of recycled materials like different types of packages, cartons,  plastic, old ballpens, etc. They also make model cities with the main buildings.
Hope it helps

21 Jan 2014     

class centre
Belarus

good idea Isabel! thanks a lot!

21 Jan 2014