Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > BIG THANKS    

BIG THANKS

safia26uk
United Kingdom

BIG THANKS

I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who have uploaded resources and just to say thankyou for sharing.

I cant always leave a comment when I download a resource as Im always rushing.

I just wanted to say I appreciate all the resources.

Thank you once again.

Thumbs Up             Clap

4 Feb 2009      

carlaaguiarsilva
Portugal

I would like to say thank you too, especially to the ones who try really hard! But I also wanted to express my disappointment for the fact that I download less everyday... some of the contributions are very, very poor... My dear friends, let�s all make an effort and upload what is really worth uploading! Greetings and keep up the good work!

4 Feb 2009     

pirchy
Israel

I second what you say!. I also feel that some of the contributions are not of interest to a lot of teachers. I think that the purpose of this site is to upload material that ESL teachers all over the world will find useful. SO don�t just upload anything which is on your computer. It�s a waste of space and time! Think what all of us can benefit from.

4 Feb 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

I know it is a pitty and gets to many of us very annoyed  with stolen or completely scanned worksheets here. But we dont know how much effort other put on making their worksheets in the worksheets for us look ��poor��. If you like them or not, its your problem. If you need better worksheets, start giving examples and try to make GREAT WORKSHEETS yourself then, because nobody is a MASTER here on making worksheets.

Of course we should all cheer up everybody to make better worksheets and we ourselves should try to make them better but I think we ought to not forget the diplomacy and the friendly atmsosphere with which we all the teachers work on ESLprintables.com . Let�s encourage instead of critizing.

Miss Melissa. Hug

P.S I noticed that many are also uploading great powerpoints. AWESOME!!!

4 Feb 2009