Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Problems with points     

Problems with points

eslteacher78
Brazil

Problems with points

I have recently uploaded two ppts and a worksheet. However, I haven�t been awarded any point nor am I able to download anything. I already have 30 points to my account. What seems to be the problem?
Need help.
Cheers  

1 Oct 2008      

Rick75
Bulgaria

Same problem here.
I�m new member, 16 people have downloaded my powerpoint - it was my first contribution.
Should I have been given 16 points?
I�m a bit confused as well!  

1 Oct 2008     

sirah
Argentina

Hi Rick and eslteacher 78!Welcome! First of all you must have more than 30 points to be a premium member and be able to download the new contributions for free.As regards points,there are new rules and your points are going to be added to your account three days after you send your contributions .You�ll get a point every time a member downloads your worksheet.
Welcome again !!
Patricia

1 Oct 2008     

pink4 (Virginia)
Uruguay

Hello everybody! I still have trouble with my points. I understand the new system but what happens when people download my older worksheets? I�m not getting any points. Is anybody in the same situation?

1 Oct 2008     

DOCHJH
United States

I too am having trouble--some of my points �disappeared�--I only downloaded 3 items but 7 points went away?  And I�ve been trying to upload some of my original worksheets and I get an error message saying they are too big.  They are only one page with pictures, that should not be too big.  Thank you for your help and I LOVE this site!  You are all so creative!

2 Oct 2008