Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > CUP SONG video by 105 French students (English version)    

CUP SONG video by 105 French students (English version)

stev
France

CUP SONG video by 105 French students (English version)

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to share with you one of the greatest moments I �ve had in my short ESL teaching carreer.

I teach English in a secondary school in the west of France (Jean Monnet Broons), and together with my 105 students, we shot a cup song video last December. They sing, do the cups, play music, and I play the bass.
It �s been on Youtube for about 10 days and has already reached more than 33 000 views.
We �ve had loads of positive feedback from viewers around the world, in the media (local and national) as well as from the Institution.

Suddenly, singing as a way to learn/teach English became reality.

I sincerely hope you �ll enjoy it and that their commitment and smiles will make your day, as it did for me.
I �d be so grateful if you could share the link to all your contacts, talk about the video, show it to your family and friends, comment, and make it grow like a big snowball! It �s mainly been seen in France, let �s make it international!

Here �s the link, hope you enjoy it :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5NVO6yO3KE

bye for now!

Steven

27 Jan 2014      

poowid
France

I just love it!

28 Jan 2014     

excaliburw
Italy

Beautiful song. Enchanting!  It captures You!! Awesome!!!! Creative !! I love it too!Big smile  

28 Jan 2014     

excaliburw
Italy

Beautiful song. Enchanting!  It captures You!! Awesome!!!! Really creative !! I love it too!Big smile  

28 Jan 2014     

mlongi
Lithuania

Great! loved it!

28 Jan 2014