Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Name-It Contest Winner    

Name-It Contest Winner

MoodyMoody
United States

Name-It Contest Winner

We had some excellent entries in the Name-It Contest this time. One last look at the picture:

Sarguero called it a MacGyver Sat, mohamedthabet thought stock brokers on Mars would appreciate it, ascincoquinas thought it was a high-tech watering can, cunliffe believed that it would measure the impact of her undoubtedly excellent teaching, and alexcure thought that it was the latest chapeau out of Tokyo. Isa2 and maryse pey� actually came closer to the real function than they thought, with their guesses of a candy floss (cotton candy in the States) machine and a device to keep one �s hair straight during brainstorms. (I certainly don �t need that function; my brain gets to a light drizzle at best! LOL)

But for sheer complexity of name, I �m giving it to Douglas �s camppercolatorinitiator, undoubtedly to start one �s coffee while you snooze in your tent. Congratulations, and over to you!

By the way, it �s an industrial knitting machine. I guess there are no Dr. Who fans in this lot; I expected someone to mention the Tardis.

30 Jan 2014