Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Any ideas why I keep getting the same ´your file can ´t be published, please check ´ message?    

Any ideas why I keep getting the same ´your file can ´t be published, please check ´ message?

kezziej
Italy

Any ideas why I keep getting the same ´your file can ´t be published, please check ´ message?

I ´m writing to ask help here as I ´ve written to the webmaster twice now and had no reply ....I tried to send a file twice last week and each time I received a message saying that there was a problem with the file and it couldn ´t be published and that I should check the file ´.

The message seemed a little vague to me so I wrote and asked if it was a problem with the file itself, thinking format or something, or if it was the file content, thinking perhaps someone had published another the same already and so on.
I had no reply and so re-tried to send the file and again, got the same message, wrote the same mail to ask what was wrong and again, got no reply.

Today I ´ve sent another totally different file and have just received the same message, that there ´s a problem and the file can ´t be published and I should ´check the file ´. What should I be checking?! It ´s in Word 97-2003.

I ´ve very recently sent other files, same format, from the same p.c and had no problems.

Anyone any ideas????

3 Feb 2014      

cukurova
Turkey

No,there is nothing wrong with your file.This is a system error,sometimes it gets hard to upload worksheets.Open a new Word file and copy and paste your work on this new Word file.It always works for me.Hope it helps!

3 Feb 2014     

kezziej
Italy

Thanks! I ´ve just tried it with the original file that was sent twice, so fingers crossed it ´ll be ok this time.....

3 Feb 2014