Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Winner    

Caption Winner

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

Caption Winner

I really appreciated the 21 captions that have been posted, all reflective of their authors� great wit, creativity, and sense of humor. The infant, with  his hands and eyes fixed at his mom�s tatas, has inspired some participants to imagine he is exploring (braille , reading, inquiring)that amazing area and hypothesising on its form (ballons , airbags), function(protect, milk, food), and even the matter it�s made of ( selicon, fake), while other participants have other approaches to the picture : expressing their own or the child�s admiration of the mom�s bosom (fabulous, fluffy, juicy, milky), reporting the child�s pleas to  the mom  to allow him discover those mysterious curves and take advantage of what they offer  (where�s the milky way, why keeping my mouth sealed, feed the hungry, time for din), and moodymoody has even detected the baby�s fears about his mother�s tatas which make him unintentionally take part in the breast cancer awareness compaign by praying that his milk resources be saved.

The truth is I laughed most when reading Ed�s caption, I liked ascincoquinas description most, but I�m afraid I adored moodymoody�s idea and message most.

So it�s over to you moodymoody to suggest another picture.

3 Feb 2014