Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > alguem me ajude    

alguem me ajude

claudemir
Brazil

alguem me ajude

alguem pode me explicar como baixo as atividades? toda vez q tento pedem pra eu enviar um a atividade, envio mas nao consigo baixar as outras atividades que estao no site.
obrigado

1 Oct 2008      

Isabel Oliveira
Portugal

hello claudemir...

first you have to write in english....

second you have to send materials but only two days after you have the points.

when you have 30 points you can downloads 3o worksheets free.

i hope you can understand every things.

1 Oct 2008     

Elinha
Brazil

Hello Claudemir!!

You have to write in English because a lot of people here aren�t able to understand you.
 You have to wait until people download your worksheets, so... when you get 30 points you will be able to download 30 download everyday. Get the free woorksheets and just use your points when necessary.
Enjoy them!!
Hugs!!
Ellen

1 Oct 2008     

mary-butterfly
Brazil

it�s necessary 30 points

1 Oct 2008     

alelatorre
Brazil

Well , but I had more then 30 points and they took my points off when I downloaded activities...What am I supposed to do??

1 Oct 2008     

AnneMarck
Brazil

You just need the 30 points to download NEW WORKSHEETS FOR FREE. If you want to download any other worksheet, you don�t need all the 30 points but every time you make a download you�ll lose a point. And don�t forget that your points will be added to your account TWO DAYS AFTER YOUR WS HAVE BEEN DOWNLOADED! 

1 Oct 2008     

wolfy
Chile

Cluadmir,

sorry I don�t apeak portuguese but I do speak spanish so I understand a little.

Tienes que espera hasta que tienes 30 puntos como dijieron los demas. �Para ayudarte baje tus dos actividades. �Oyala que lleugas a 30 puntos pronto.

Es un poco triste que hay solo brazilie�os contestando.

So come on help him out, he wants to know how to download, (I think).

9 Oct 2008