Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > shall I just mention the site     

shall I just mention the site

rashou
Tunisia

shall I just mention the site

Dear teachers
I d like to insert in my worksheetS the text I deal with so my worksheetS make sense for more teachers not only those using the same text book I �m using in class with my students and some times it is a long text to type so is it possible to dowload it from the internet and mention it in my worksheeet or shall i just mention the site where it could be found

thanks for your help

10 Feb 2014      

MoodyMoody
United States

Official copy from Da Rules:

You can use texts from other websites or books in your worksheets if you add your own exercises or activities (For example, reading comprehension questions, etc). Please don �t take texts from other ESL websites or books, it would be unfair.

(highlight added)

You might be able to get away with citing a website or even adding a link to the text, but your worksheet could be banned if you copy it. That would be true whether you typed the text or whether you copied and pasted.

10 Feb 2014