Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > NAME-IT contest (14th February)    

NAME-IT contest (14th February)

alex076
Italy

NAME-IT contest (14th February)

Dear friends,
here is the new NAME-IT picture...so, what is this???
I �ll be impatiently waiting for your witty ideas.
Love,
Alex
(winner to be announced on Sunday, 16th Feb.)

14 Feb 2014      

isa2
Austria

Try GLANCEDUCER!
Men won�t be able take their eyes off you!

glance + seducer

14 Feb 2014     

sarguero
Spain

It �s a DEPILPHANT

Elephants, rhinos, hippos.... even mothers in law, use this pliers to remove those nasty gross hairs covering their bodies.

14 Feb 2014     

lockman
Morocco

plural at the bottom singular at the top
Remember we are teachers!!

14 Feb 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

@Lockman: ????? Wacko

14 Feb 2014     

oumsalsabil
Algeria

This is a LOUSUCKER, a tool that detects lice living on the human body /hair  and sucks them with the vacuum pump at the top by closing the ring-shaped handles at the bottom.LOL

14 Feb 2014     

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

@ascincoquinas: a teacher �s answer to Lockman �s question should be=  pants Wink

As for my vision of the object in the picture, it could be a device used to inspect the inside of the ear and extract any tiny object that can be detected there. Hence we can call it: Earospector 

14 Feb 2014     

teresasimoes
Portugal

gueyelasher

The greatest breakthrough ever! A gadget which gives you the brightest ideas through your eyelashes.

15 Feb 2014     

ommoha
Tunisia

i think it is used to add beauty to your beauty so that you become more beautiful.thus i may call it b u t u!Embarrassed

15 Feb 2014