Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > New Contributions for premium members    

New Contributions for premium members

cprtorres
Brazil

New Contributions for premium members

Hey guys, I �m a premium member, as far as I �m concerned, and I was getting some of the new contributions when I received a message that my points had expired. However, as a premium member, I could have dounloaded all new contributions "for free". I mean, as I am a premium member, no points should have been discounted while I downloaded new contributions,am I right? However, they were discounted. All of them... What happens now??? Help me, please!

16 Feb 2014      

MoodyMoody
United States

How many contributions did you download? As premium members, we can download up to 30 new worksheets/presentations/Smart Board contributions a day. I have almost as many points as you do, and I �ve never run into that "expired" message. However, if I download five total new contributions, that �s a lot for me.
It is also possible that the server day changed while you were looking. If I remember correctly, the server is on Central Standard time. It �s also possible the server was moved.
Try contacting Victor and seeing what he suggests:

16 Feb 2014     

cprtorres
Brazil

Dear Moody, I will. Thank you for you help.

16 Feb 2014     

starrr
Brazil

You cannot download all ws or ppts u want.you can only download 30 FREE per day on the recent contributions not more than this if u are a premium member..but. if u have extra points (those u do and upload and earn points from other members) then they will be discounted of your total amount of points you have and you will receive the message u have received if your points finished. Then you must prepare new ws or ppts and upload them and must wait for more points..simple like this.;)

16 Feb 2014