Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help    

help

ryma
Tunisia

help

Since Saturday I am trying to upload a worksheet and it tell me this:

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

What can I do?

18 Feb 2014      

paulaenglishparla
Spain

I �ve been having the same problem lately but not with all my worksheets. 
What is the prolem?

18 Feb 2014     

alexcure
Poland

You will both find the answer here, surely one of the old threads will contain it:

18 Feb 2014     

averitope
Argentina

Hi alexcure! I couldn �t find the answer on any thread because the error window don �t let me access the page. However, I can access from the computer at work. If anybody knows what I should do or change in my personal computer, I would really appreciate it.

18 Feb 2014     

alexcure
Poland

I give up, averitope. You �d better contact Victor, his email address is under "private policy, you need to roll down the bar and you �ll find it on the left. 

18 Feb 2014     

manonski (f)
Canada

Have you checked the size and format of your document? It can �t be more than 500kb and it has to be .doc, not .docx

18 Feb 2014     

ryma
Tunisia

it is .doc for sure but I will check the size, Thanks to all of you for your answers

18 Feb 2014     

aee.aee
Slovenia

I had the same problem with one of my pages. It wasn �t the size, it was something else but I don �t know what. As soon as I deleted the crossword out of the document, I could upload it without a problem. Hopefully, it helps.

18 Feb 2014