Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Wanted: film pictures     

Wanted: film pictures

a.antonides
Spain

Wanted: film pictures

I �m doing a lesson on film genres. Could anyone tell me where I might find useful pictures?
Thanks in advance, Anke

18 Feb 2014      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi A. Antonides! you can find excellent (here) ws and powerpoints on this issue.

http://www.eslprintables.com/cinema_and_television/

18 Feb 2014     

a.antonides
Spain

Hi ascincoquinas, thanks for showing me these sites but that �s not what I �m looking for. I only need (free) photos/images. What I �ve downloaded from the Internet till so far will certainly not be suitable to upload on our eslprintables site. 
Sweet dreams. 

18 Feb 2014     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Anke

As far as I can see, these movie genre cliparts are public domain.

Maybe they might be useful. 

Cheers

Jayho

19 Feb 2014     

a.antonides
Spain

Thanks Jayho, I �ve seen this site as well. What I actually had in mind were pictures of films and actors. Thanks anyway, both you and ascincoquinas, for thinking along!
Bye for now, Anke

19 Feb 2014     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

there are some here  which are public domain as well.

19 Feb 2014     

Minka
Slovenia

I would simply use films they all know like Police Academy for comedy (like this picture). lJust type the genre or a title and google it. Anyone who wants to help you, will have to look all over the internet, so... 

I hope you find everything you need. 

19 Feb 2014