Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > REPORTING OTHER PEOPLE īS WORK     

REPORTING OTHER PEOPLE īS WORK

ascincoquinas
Portugal

REPORTING OTHER PEOPLE īS WORK

Dear Eslprintable members.

I believe many of you read posts regarding a polemic issue about someone who complained about his/hers ws being wrongly reported. 

I posted my own opinion not only as a member of this site but also as a moderator (http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=44441).

I thought that matter had been clarify with the help of others � opinions. However, to my surprise I have just received a private message from Mr./Mrs./Ms Dackala saying the following:

Dear ascincoquinas,

First, you seem very angry and I don īt want to argue on forum any more. But you broke the rules, and I still don īt know if it īs not yours, why did you send then? Is what you wanted to say that you didn īt break the rules?
I downloaded your printable and was ( it often happens) dissatisfied since I haven īt read it in advance. I should have known it īs mostly not in English, so I would not download it! - end of quotation.

Now to end this controversial issue I would like to clarify a few things:

1st - I DID NOT REPORT ANY WORK DONE BY DACKALA;
2nd - NONE OF MY WS OR PPTS HAVE BEEN REPORTED;
3rd - MY MOTHER TONGUE IS PORTUGUESE NOT SPANISH;
4th - IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY WS ; PPTS OR ONLINE EXERCISES CAN VERIFY THAT I DO NOT USE OTHER LANGUAGE BUT ENGLISH;
5th - IF THIS MEMBER STILL HAVE ISSUES REGARDING ESLPRINTABLE RULES PLEASE CONTACT THE WEBMASTER!

My apologies to all other members for this message, but I am really getting tired of people victimizing themselves.....

ASCINCOQUINAS

19 Feb 2014      

dackala
Serbia

It was a total misunderstanding... Your quote �you have reported someone īs else work as well.... Curious, wouldn īt you say?. �
I didn īt read the post carefully, thus I thought it was your printable.. And another thing, using so many uppercase words is considered rude. Especially publishing and bothering another members for our misunderstanding or my mistake concerning this printable, as I figured out today, is also not acceptable. This is turning into a childish bickering. I don īt know if I need to ignore it or answer again and again to you.

And  I said why I reported the worksheet (not yours-it was misunderstanding as I said) and if you look at the worksheet reported you can see it broke the rules!

Greetings from Serbia!
Darija

19 Feb 2014     

titine69
France

I think your conversation should have remained private.So now please,try to make this site joyful and peaceful.Thank you.

19 Feb 2014     

a.antonides
Spain

Life is too short... Please let it go.
Hug, Anke

19 Feb 2014     

ellakass
Israel

Dear
ASCINCOQUINAS! I think you don īt have to explain anything! Your worksheets, PPTs and OEs do that for you!

19 Feb 2014     

karagozian
France

I fully agree with Ella. I like many others love your work. You don īt have to prove anything.

19 Feb 2014     

teresapr
Portugal

All of us have known you for a long time and we are grateful for your contributions. Thumbs UpSo, forget it, it doesn īt deserve any minute of your worry.
Life is so full of troubles we have to deal with, keep contributing and don īt value that .
Take care Hug

19 Feb 2014     

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

ASCINCOQUINAS, what you did was irreproachable; so forget and forgive!

19 Feb 2014     

mariec
Spain

Ascincoquinos; Just to say thank you for all your wonderful helpful work,
 Have a lovely Friday!

19 Feb 2014     

David Lisgo
Japan

Kind of scary.  We all make mistakes and we all say things in private that we wouldn īt say in public.
A reminder of one of the rules regarding this forum:

"Never publish Private Messages in the forum. They are private."

19 Feb 2014     

mariec
Spain

Sorry! That should have been; Have a lovely Thursday!  Time for bed!!!

19 Feb 2014     

1    2    Next >