Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Don ´t laugh at me    

Don ´t laugh at me

regueb
Tunisia

Don ´t laugh at me

I am working on the song "Don �t laugh at me" by Mak Wills. My pupils have learnt it by heart and want to sing It along with its music. I searched for it on the net but I couldn �t find the music separate from the voice of the singer.
Thanks in advance

20 Feb 2014      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Try here (not free but cheap)

20 Feb 2014     

Nuria08
Spain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMu5mVj9sFw

Try there!

20 Feb 2014     

liz5959
France

Here is a link to create a karaoke. You can suppress the voice.
http://www.info-concept.com/mkm.html

Hope it works !

20 Feb 2014     

thominvienna
Austria

Hi Regueb.  My name is Thom. I �ve written several songs for my work as an English Teacher. I �m listening to the song right now on You tube. Never heard it before. Nice tune and an important message. I �ll give it a go and see if I can reproduce with and without vocals. It would be  two Guitars and mandolin. The drums are a maybe. Drums are a bit time consuming.
  I �ll put it like this. I �m going to try the songs with one of my classes in the morning. If they like it, I �ll produce it myself and put it on CD. If it makes it that far, I �ll give away the work I do.  A lot of �if �s �- That �s music for you. Get back with you soon.

20 Feb 2014     

regueb
Tunisia

Many thanks for you all for your help.
Thanks again Thom. You are so generous

20 Feb 2014     

thominvienna
Austria

I have a solution for you. Check your messages for details.

22 Feb 2014     

regueb
Tunisia

Hi Thom,
Thanks a lot.
I  sent you an email.

27 Feb 2014