Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Request    

Request

Minka
Slovenia

I think it �s about keeping it practical and as useful as possible. I don �t mind foreign names, but when they use foreign letters and we cannot know the gender or how to pronounce them, it gets really annoying. Especially if there are twenty in one worksheet so I canot google them all. I agree we should broaden our students � horizons, but this sometimes gets in the way of something else we �re trying to do in that lesson. 
Keeping the printables editable is one solution, of course. I appreciate every worksheet someone has made and I don �t mind putting in a few minutes to adapt one to my needs. 

24 Feb 2014     

alex076
Italy

I totally agree with Minka: broaden minds is very important (even if it �s done through foreign-international-new-... names), but the WS has to be editable, so that everyone can adjust it to his/her needs.
Big hugs to all,
Alessandra

24 Feb 2014     

< Previous   1    2