Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > reporting sheets    

reporting sheets

Rafael_Nadal
Egypt

reporting sheets

I hate complaining and I understand there are rules for the site they are great
I have been recieving reports for three days everyday I open I recieve a new report for old printable  I �m so upset if a printable is from more than two months why do you report it now I wrote it my self they say its a copy  and three printable were removed I didn �t complain
but today I received more and more even the test Is reported I �m so upset 

25 Feb 2014      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Rafael Nadal, I don �t know anything about your case. Sometimes, though, if a ws gets reported as being a copy, then moderators will look into the rest of the copier �s work. I guess if someone is going to �lift � one worksheet, they will �lift � another. Indeed I have seen this being the case and a number of users have copied all their contributions! 

If you haven �t copied, then no proof will be found and your wss and points will be returned. 
I used to be a moderator, quite sick of that thankless task now, thank you very much. Better things to do. 

25 Feb 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

@Lynne: I know exactly what you mean and feel about being a moderator. Gave up doing .... that Not pleasant. Unhappy

25 Feb 2014     

Rafael_Nadal
Egypt

I know you are doing your best to make the site clean sometimes it �s frustrating that �s all
. when I received the reports I was upset but now I �m not, It doesn �t matter if I have 1000 points or 10000 I �m thankful for being a member here . God bless u :)

25 Feb 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Rafael, your answer is very gracious. All the best and I hope it gets sorted. 

26 Feb 2014     

Jayho
Australia

Hi there

Your contributions  are no longer on the reporting page so we are unable to give you further information. Reported contributions are actioned by the system very quickly (approx. 12 hours) and by the time a member is aware, the contribution has disappeared from the reporting page.  Therefore, moderators are generally unable to provide any information. In such cases you are best to contact the webmaster.

If a contribution is removed the member will receive an automated message from the webmaster with a reason for removal. In the majority of cases, removed contributions do in fact break the rules. 

It�s important to remember that what you create is primarily for your use in your classroom, and, if you can upload it here then do so.  We all have contributions that we can�t upload here for whatever reason. If you need points in order to download then it�s best to create a fully original work that will bring you those points.

Cheers

Jayho

26 Feb 2014