Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Erasmus+    

Erasmus+

sabry7011
Italy

Erasmus+

Hi everybody!
I �m a teacher in a comprehensive school in Arese near Milan (Italy) with students from the age of 3 to the age of 14. We are looking for UE schools to start a new project for Erasmus+. As we are really near to the place where EXPO2015 is going to be held, we would like to work on a project on the themes proposed by the exhibition. In particular FOOD and ART.
We need a reply within two weeks..let �s say "by the 15th of March".
Thanks a lot...
Sabrina

26 Feb 2014      

Digico
Netherlands

Hi,

Could you tell me more about the Erasmus+ project. I �m a Dutch ESL teacher and my pupils are 12-16 years old.

My e-mail is: [email protected]

Cheers,

Marco

26 Feb 2014     

sabry7011
Italy

Hi Marco, I �ve written to your personal mail... Bye Sabrina

27 Feb 2014     

luna21tic
Greece

Can you give a bit more information? I �m from Greece, teaching English to students 13-15 years old. My e-mail is [email protected]
Thanks
Christina

27 Feb 2014     

sabry7011
Italy

Hi.
Our school was part of the project some years ago. Now the programme has started again and we �d like to participate with new partners. Last time we worked with Irish, Spanish, French and if I can remember well Slovenian schools. I didn �t work for this school in that period... It �s new to me, too! But my collegues are really experts. The idea is that a group of schools work on a project and visit each school being hosted by the others. The programme will pay for this exchange.The programme is divided into different Key Activities-what is thought for schools is KA 2. For further info you can have a look here. (You may find information in different languages). 

http://www.google.it/url?q=http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/documents/erasmus-plus-programme-guide_en.pdf&sa=U&ei=qjwOU-v9NIPsywP74YLYCg&ved=0CA4QFjAB&sig2=qo2G9u0wsx-c5ATKUxfzKg&usg=AFQjCNFYLUIfzPFhoIPEvjuCVMlZ7rLKnA 

Cheers
Sabrina

28 Feb 2014