Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > looking for a partner for a culture exchange mail boxes    

looking for a partner for a culture exchange mail boxes

lailataik
Morocco

looking for a partner for a culture exchange mail boxes

Hello colleagues,
I am an english teacher from Morocco.
M y students are 10th graders.we are working on a project from the beginning of the year called CULTURE EXCHANGE PACKAGE.We exchange boxes including students personal letters drawing-cards postcards or articles written by themselves where they talk about their identity and culture in their simple way.....Besides some tengible object or cultural icons....
This year as well my students started working  and we need a school from an English speaking country or any...the important is for students to improve their English and know about other cultures.
If you are interested please send an email your name,school, county and city and If we agree i would mail you our culture package by this comming month:May.
My regards
laila

27 Feb 2014      

sajida44
Egypt

I like the Idea I wish I could cooperate but school is suspended in Egypt up till now
besides we are not native English speakers 

28 Feb 2014