Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > It won īt be up until tomorrow if it gets approved.    

It won īt be up until tomorrow if it gets approved.

nwcta2016
Zimbabwe

It won īt be up until tomorrow if it gets approved.

Hi I am student teacher in high school. I want to teach third grade after college. I am working on a teaching project and need worksheets. I have posted one that I have created myself. Please download and help a future teacher. Thanks!!!

27 Feb 2014      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

That īs nice you have made a worksheet but maybe you should read the rules one more time.
Advertising our wss and asking for downloading is against the rules. If your ws is good and usable, people will donwload it.

28 Feb 2014     

nwcta2016
Zimbabwe

I am sorry for breaking the rules of posting, but like I previous stated I am a student studying to become a teacher and I īm working on a project. With projects come due dates so I needed to get a point so I can download a worksheet.

28 Feb 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

So you want to become a teacher? The first things a teacher ought to do is learn! So far so good, as you kind of promised to read the rules of this lovely website. The next step is that you try to be ahead of pretty much everything. It īs called preparation, meaning you don īt leave things till the last moment. Deadlines become obsolete, because you īre prepared. That will take a lot of time in the beginning, but when you have learned to plan for the year, it will become easier. Also, as a teacher you will probably going to tell your students that they need to produce original work for their projects. To achieve that, we teach by example. Start making those quickly needed worksheets. Hand them in for your project, and at the same time upload them here. Before you know it, you īll have more points than you may need, especially when your work is of the highest quality. There is much more to tell, but that īs what we do here: we help each other, within the boundaries of the rules, with all kinds of advice. For now, welcome to this club and the beautiful world of teaching, and good luck with your project. Cheers. Peter

28 Feb 2014