Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption competition winner    

Caption competition winner

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Caption competition winner

I have really struggled to choose a winner! Loved them all. This was of course the floppy-haired London mayor, Boris Johnson. I loved Les �s entry, but no, he �s not the winner. I got Moody �s allusion - clever. I loved isa �s play on words. I agree Mohamed �s entry was brilliant and could even be used as a teaching aid, but he �s not the winner (he won last time anyway!). I considered Mariethe �s entry - she shows she knows Boris..... then I narrowed ir down between Douglas �s �chest hair is so eighties � and Gaza child �s entry.... � defurrestation �, indeed!. This made me laugh out loud and so I declare Gaza child the winner!   
Thank you all for participating. 

2 Mar 2014      

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

ClapFair ShareThumbs Up

2 Mar 2014     

MoodyMoody
United States

I agree; it �s an unwritten rule that the one who won the last doesn �t win the next. If I remember correctly, Gaza Child had won anyway last time but never posted.

2 Mar 2014     

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

You remembered correctly MoodyMoody, and this is why I said "Fair". It �s so generous of Lynne to give him a second chance to post a picture.

3 Mar 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi guys, I �ve asked Douglas to post a picture.

Lynne

3 Mar 2014