Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > question    

question

piranhac
Tunisia

question

my last two ws have been removed because they are lesson plans.Have you got any explanation?The moderator said it had been reported for not respecting the rules of uploading.I read the rules again but I couldn �t understand why they were removed .I lost 60 points

3 Mar 2014      

boutheina harrabi
Tunisia

The same thing has happened to me for many times. don �t worry . just keep sending

3 Mar 2014     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

no, not keep sending but read the rules carefully and respect them and then your worksheets won �t be reported.
Can I remind you that three removed contributions and your account is cancelled.

3 Mar 2014     

Hajerka
Tunisia

I think all these problems of reported worksheets could be avoided if moderators explained clearly the reason for reporting so that members do not repeat the same mistake. It would be better than vague answers like not respecting the rules.

4 Mar 2014     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Well, the moderators only remove worksheets which do not follow the rules of this website. If members made the effort and read the rules and then respected them, their worksheets wouldn �t be removed in the first place. It �s up to the author of the reported worksheet to go back to the rules and see what rule he/she didn �t follow and if he/she didn �t break any of them, then be patient and wait for it to be restored because the moderators do not remove worksheets which comply with the rules. And if every member of this website, whose worksheets have been reported, came to the forum to complain, then the forum would be only about this issue.

4 Mar 2014     

jannabanna
France

I agree!  There are TOO many messages here about reported worksheets!  If your worksheet is reported and you can �t see why (after having re-read the rules) then you should contact the moderators directly.  In my opinion it is NOT a subject for the forum.

4 Mar 2014