Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Have got/ Has got    

Have got/ Has got

nirvana
Morocco

Have got/ Has got

Dear all, I have just posted on my blog new printables that deal with the use of have got/ has got contextualised in the topic of "clothes". This activity contains two parts; one dealing with the affirmative form whereas the second one focuses on the interrogative form. Here is the link: http://eslprintables.blogspot.com/2014/03/have-got-has-got-part-1_4.html#links You can also find these printables on eslprintables.com Cheers Salah

4 Mar 2014      

douglas
United States

I �m sorry Salah,
 but I know this has been mentioned to you once before--you are not supposed to advertise your worksheets on the Forum. 

Excerpt from rules: "Don �t use the forum to advertise your worksheets or other users � worksheets. (You can do it if another member asks for a specific content or topic)." 

If everyone advertised their worksheets the "important" help requests would be buried amongst them and members would lose much of the benefit this site offers.

Cheers, Douglas

4 Mar 2014     

elderberrywine
Germany

What on earth are you telling us this for, nirvana? Dozens of people post worksheets here every day ... 

4 Mar 2014     

debk2000
United States

I know there are rules against advertising your own work. However, if you follow the link that was given, you can download the items for free on the user �s blog. Maybe Salah just wanted to share his work freely with us?

4 Mar 2014     

nirvana
Morocco

Hey debk2000 thanks for doing me justice! As you said, my worksheets are free for download on the blog; and as you implied, since when have rules been considered static lol .. but what can you do against bigots! More worksheets are in the pipeline! 

Cheers 

Salah

4 Mar 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

Debk, you can download the worksheets on this site for free, too, you know. Well, to keep the site going you �re required to contribute some of your own work first. But with the creation of quality work, you quickly gather enough points to download more than you may need.  As Douglas pointed out, this advertising, and Salah Nirvana is not the only one, buries the far more important requests for help.  You may argue that the Word of the Day competition does the same, and should go to the teacher �s room, so be it, but advertising is against the rules and the WOTD competition is not.  Last but not least, rules are there for a reason, Salah.  You joke about your students braking your classroom rules, too? And do you adjust the roadcode (rules) to your needs as well? Peter.

4 Mar 2014     

manonski (f)
Canada

Someone points out you are breaking a rule and you call them bigots?  Thumbs Down

4 Mar 2014     

debk2000
United States

Oh ok. I �m sorry for the misunderstanding. Of course I did not mean that I was encouraging anyone to break the rules.

4 Mar 2014     

douglas
United States

Bigot:
a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially :  one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

I think you are barking up the wrong tree.

Douglas

5 Mar 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Salah, you have broken another rule and this one is golden: do not abuse other members and I �m afraid that derogatory comment - bigot! indeed! was aimed at someone in particlular. You should apologise.

5 Mar 2014     

elderberrywine
Germany

Salah also insulted heavily me in a private message because of the comment I made.
Very bad style indeed ... most regrettable on this cordial, sharing site.

5 Mar 2014