Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Boardgame - missing ?    

Boardgame - missing ?

moravc
Czech Republic

Boardgame - missing ?

Thanks for great worksheets guys !
I just wonder: while are was uploading, I saw a nice boardgame with quite a lot of text. There were some little pictures as well and colourful arrows. No background... It looked a bit messy, but the content was really good for sure...
It was in the today�s - Friday contributions. I think it was for intermediates... Maybe about conditionals??...
I didn�t downloaded it and now I can�t find it... Any idea? Was is deleted?? Where has it gone?
Have you seen it too?
I am beggining to think it was a dream... ? :-D Am I going mad? Shocked

As I love "long" boardgames, I would love to have it... Now it�s gone... Has anyone downloaded it? Are YOU the contributor?
Pleaase, help me to solve this mystery !

6 Feb 2009      

Pinky Makus
Canada

Hello again.  If you search worksheets by date you may find it.  You can also search under games or boardgames.  Good luck.

6 Feb 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

Thanks Pinky Makus, I have already searched by date, boardgame, game, board... nothing... That�s really strange... Question

Well well...
Thanks to Zora I found it: Theme Park boardgame...
I must have been blind and forgetful.
Cool Thanks for help !

6 Feb 2009