Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > CAPTION CONTEST - March 8    

CAPTION CONTEST - March 8

isa2
Austria

CAPTION CONTEST - March 8

Before anybody thinks this is not rightful, I would like to explain why I am posting the new picture.
There was a mix-up with the last contest. The previous contest was won by gazachild who did not seem to have noticed the message, so Lynne chose Douglas instead. I won Douglas � contest.
Howvever, when I was about to post a new picture, I saw that gazachild had come up with a picture in the meantime because he/she had read the message by then. Of course, I agreed to have gazachild �s picture instead of mine. Douglas won this contest but was so generous as to hand over the honour to me.
GREAT THANKS, Douglas!
I hope this explanation is not too confusing either and you are still willing to post your captions for this pic:

Hope you like it.
Best wishes, isa

8 Mar 2014      

sarguero
Spain

Bear belly versus beer belly

A real six pack man

8 Mar 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

tattoos motherhood

8 Mar 2014     

oumsalsabil
Algeria

At the Vocationally- Engineered- Babies Research Center.

8 Mar 2014     

abba
Spain

Great one Sarguero, loved it LOL ClapLOL

Here goes mine: Babies first costume for a fancy dress party!!!!!

8 Mar 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Miss Smith the inspirational Art teacher always works with what she �s got. What she �s got here is the class she inherited from dozy, dopey Miss Jones, the Sex Education teacher.  

8 Mar 2014     

David Lisgo
Japan

"And the father is?"
 "A bear of a man."
"How about yours?" 
"Mine is a real freak. My mum told me not to marry him."

8 Mar 2014     

Terri Lawson
New Zealand

Girl sending text to friend: "Help!!! We thought we had pot-bellyitis, but the doctor says we �re pregnant-how did that happen???"

9 Mar 2014     

valentinaper
Greece

Baby coming- The possibilities are endless!

9 Mar 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

@ Terri LOL ; �Becoz we woz in Miss Jones � Sex Education class. � 

(There is no hope for me. Whilst I was happy to type these atrocious spelling errors, I could not bring myself to miss the apostrophe off Jones � . Hey ho!)

9 Mar 2014     

douglas
United States

Huxley �s Brave New World - diidn �t quite come out as he had predicted--but close.

9 Mar 2014     

1    2    Next >