Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > A Simple Inquirey !     

A Simple Inquirey !

medderraz
Morocco

A Simple Inquirey !

Dear ESL-printables members, 
         I �m really glad to be another  member in this amazing website; however, there are some "technical" problems that arise when we want to either upload or download a worksheet or a PPT contribution .. to an extent that is annoying and also time-consuming ! It takes "days", sometimes, to upload a tiny worksheet or more specifically a ppt doc. ! 
      Why can �t the site admins explain why there is such a delay, or whether it �s due to some technical causes ?! 
      Also, could you, please, explain to me why can �t we download older materials - being myself a premium member-  in case I was looking for something from a previous date, but which is interesting to me and relates to my teaching needs ?! Why do I have to choose only from the recent or new contributions ?! .. 
      Looking forward to hearing from you , I truly ,once again, appreciate all your great efforts & invaluable works ! 

12 Mar 2014      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Medderraz!

Welcome to this wonderful site!

To answer your first question, you must make sure that you follow the rules when you are trying to upload a ws or ppt:

Printables must be under 500KB. They must be .doc files.
Powerpoints must be under 2 MB. They must be .ppt documents

Regarding your second question:
 As premium member you are allowed to download 30 ws or ppts per day.

Third - If you wish to download older printables or ppts you must use your points to do so.

hope this helps.

Ascincoquinas.

12 Mar 2014     

medderraz
Morocco

That �s really nice of you Ascincoquinas , I �m really grateful to you .. As regards the Rules of downloading ; however, I read (in the past !) them & tried to respect them, just for ppts , I �m doubful that I used some "google images" which may be not permissible to reuse, but I �m not sure about that ! Concerning using my points (I got over 400 by now ) to download old ws, I tried that & it worked in a few previous days , but not anymore ! 

12 Mar 2014     

omarengteacher
Peru

I had a "memory error" reported in a memory game I wanted to upload, which is strange because it works on my PC AND it �s under the max weight. I have stopped trying to upload lately because of this. We will be really grateful if the upload program or system is checked. Thanks in advance

12 Mar 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

@ Medderraz - I have just read your post... So I believe you should contact Victor Gayol - the webmaster. Here �s his contact:

He is the one who can help you!

@ omarengteacher: I suggest you do the same.

Greetings from sunny Portugal

13 Mar 2014     

douglas
United States

Personally, I think you have to remember that this is a FREE site--what we get is quite impressive for the price.

Could it be that you have used up all of your points? 

It sounds like you have had worksheets removed in the past (you are "doubtful" that you used google images)--if your WSs were removed it is 99% sure you were breaking the rules, our moderators are very thorough and very fair (OBTW-moderators are contributors  and do the work on a strictly voluntary basis).

Otherwise, if you aren �t satisfied perhaps you should contact Victor [email protected] , but I ask that you please remember that this is a free site with no advertising and what it provides is a boon to many people all over the world.

Douglas

13 Mar 2014