Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Korean Teachers...I need your help    

Korean Teachers...I need your help

you_per7
Algeria

Korean Teachers...I need your help

Dear friends, the following website used to contain a lot of songs for kids. But today I can �t find them. Could you please tell what  is mentioned on this page.
http://www.cherriyuen.com/E-Songs.php

15 Mar 2014      

Jayho
Australia

They seems to be breach of copyright issues and the content is no longer there.

I copied and pasted the Chinese text into Google Translate and this is what it produced:

English sparkling songs

Unfortunately I have received the following notice, so has already sparkling songs removed from this site, thank you for your support!
Also thanked Little Fox produced so many fine online textbook for the next generation of education does play a considerable role!

Hello, we are the online English Animation Library Little Fox (www.littlefox.com). 

We accidentally discovered this site sparkling songs blocks unauthorized use of our animated children �s songs, because it involves copyright issues, please take down the content as soon as possible. 

Thank you like our songs, if you want to continue to provide this service on the website, please use our upload YouTube content, there would be no legal problems. Just go to YouTube search Little Fox Kids channels can be found.

If you have any questions, please email [email protected], thank you.

15 Mar 2014     

you_per7
Algeria

thanks a lot. Wink
here it is.
http://www.youtube.com/user/LittleFoxKids
Try it... You will not regret.

16 Mar 2014