Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > uploading problems    

uploading problems

edrodmedina
United States

uploading problems

Almost every time I log on to this site there is someone concerned about uploading. I suggest that those who have a problem uploading and send a message to the forum that they state the time that the problem occurred. Maybe by doing this we can see a pattern and possibly make suggestions as to when the best time to upload or avoid uploading ws or ppts would be best. What do you think? Ed

19 Mar 2014      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Ed!

It seems like a good idea, Ed!

I have also had problems when I try to upload a ws. In my case, it usually happens between 8:00 p.m and 10:00 pm Greenwich time. Don �t know if others have the similar problem during this period of time. Anyway, here �s my experience.

Greetings from sunny Portugal.

19 Mar 2014     

ChipW
Colombia

About a week ago I uploaded a 2page MS Word doc, then the next day updated it with a newer version, except the upload resulted in a error. I retried, and retried and retried, at least 3 times now, and every time it is results in a failed upload. I have tried on suggestion - copy/paste the entire document contents into a new Word doc, save with a new name, and re-upload. Same results. It is very frustrating! As for the time, I don �t know, sometimes in the morning, sometimes in the evening. The error messages in my mailbox are not time stamped, only date stamped. This is the 21st century and database backed websites should not have such problems, let alone require several hours to update the site content.

19 Mar 2014