Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TKT app FOR android cellphones and tablets    

TKT app FOR android cellphones and tablets

azaotl
Mexico

TKT app FOR android cellphones and tablets

Hi, could you please check this app. You might find it useful if you �re presenting one of these tests even you are not I guess it could be quite interesting for you as an English teacher. 

19 Mar 2014      

cheezels
New Zealand

Looked sort of interesting ..... until the glaring spelling mistake!

Oh dear.....

20 Mar 2014     

azaotl
Mexico

which one? jejeje not an excuse but It �s quite hard to be writing, designing and programming and the same time  jejej 

20 Mar 2014     

azaotl
Mexico

ohhhhhh "Plannig!!!!!!!"   I see   =(   I will fix it for next version   ups!  Dead  thank you cheezels! I hope you try at least my free version and if you find more "horrors" like this let me know it... 

20 Mar 2014     

cheezels
New Zealand

Aha... you created it? Well good for you! It can �t be easy to create something like this. But it would be good to run everything through a spellchecker if possible- just in case :-)

Good luck with your app!

20 Mar 2014     

azaotl
Mexico

jajaja well not possible to run spell checker inside the program... so I need to be reaaly careful =( actually a teacher from  here spotted another mistake =(  good thing (and bad thing jeje) no one has downloaded this yet  jeje so I fixed them and I �m trying to find out more :O jeje Thank you for your comments =)

21 Mar 2014