Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption Contest, March 22    

Caption Contest, March 22

isa2
Austria

Caption Contest, March 22

Hi everybody,

I think that all of you know the original masterpieces by Edvard Munch (The Scream) and L. da Vinci (Mona Lisa).
Now, here are the pictures - "slightly altered" - waiting for your funny/ witty/ ingenious comments.
Hope it is inspiring. Have fun.

22 Mar 2014      

sarguero
Spain

I �m fed up of being fat and hearing this shouting boy

22 Mar 2014     

edrodmedina
United States

OMG Mona. You �ve really let yourself go!!

22 Mar 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Oh yeah? Take a look in the mirror, you bald fat crazy *****! Go scream someplace else! You crazy ***** screamer!

(that�s at Ed�s brilliant entry!)

22 Mar 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Mona: Fancy comin � on over for a little drinkie, Screamie? I got somethin � nice to show ya. You must be gettin � tired o � all that screamin �. (said in an American drawl, I don �t know why).

The Screamer: Aaaaargh!!!!!!!!!! 

22 Mar 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

The Screamer: Oh God! Oh God! They �re behind me! They �re catching me up! They �re going to take me back! Help me! Help me!

Mona: Oh Screamie, at least you got something going on in your picture. I �m just sitting here watching my nail varnish dry. 

22 Mar 2014     

MoodyMoody
United States

The Opposites Show: Panic and Boredom.

22 Mar 2014     

cukurova
Turkey

The scream: Oh my god! You are that super famous Mona Lisa! Mona Lisa:Yeah,yeah that �s me.Stop dropping that big jaw of yours and get used to it!

23 Mar 2014     

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

The Screamer: Mona! I �ve forgotten to switch my iron off!!!
Mona Lisa: oooo, the 7th time for today.... so boring.

23 Mar 2014     

elderberrywine
Germany

"Today is "Museum Watchmen Day". Those poor guys with their boring jobs really deserve a change once a year!"    -    "True, but by the end of the day we �ll be fed up explaining to visitors why we �re �in disguise � today!"

23 Mar 2014     

Goreti Ponte
Portugal

Help, help! Someone help me, please. Oh my goodness, I can �t believe it... Mona is not lisa anymore. She is loosing her pose!!!

23 Mar 2014