Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for ESL teachers from around the world to join me in a project    

Looking for ESL teachers from around the world to join me in a project

bermudenze
Argentina

Looking for ESL teachers from around the world to join me in a project

Hello, do you teach esl teach stds who are between 11 and 16 years old either starter or beginner level? I`m looking for teachers and their students for a project using technology. If you are interested let me know

22 Mar 2014      

fatteh
Tunisia

hi i am an efl teacher in Tunisia . i am Interested in your project best regards

22 Mar 2014     

medderraz
Morocco

Hi, I �m an ESL teacher from Morocco. I started using some technological tools or what we call "computerized teaching" or ICT in education,  a couple of years ago; & it proved to be really fruitful & enjoyable both for me & for my students ! Of course we need to learn more & make more efforts to be always "up-to-date"  with the latest evolvments & innovations in this continuously - changing & evolving feilds Smile 
     Besides, could you please ,specify the type of project you intend to carry out ? Wishing you Good luck, I �m ,too, really interested in your surely fascinating project !

22 Mar 2014     

medderraz
Morocco

N.B : sorry, it �s "fields" not "feilds" ! So, please correct it ! :)

22 Mar 2014