Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Today īs reported worksheets    

Today īs reported worksheets

spyworld
Portugal

Today īs reported worksheets

Why are there so many reported worksheets on today īs contributions?! I īve just counted 27! It īs very strange! Are there so many people, including me, breaking the rules? It seems that someone is playing with other people īs work. This is quite annoying and disappointing...

23 Mar 2014      

David Lisgo
Japan

The problem will be sorted and all worksheets incorrectly reported will be returned to the contributions tomorrow.

23 Mar 2014     

Regy
Argentina

I agree with you spyworld!!

23 Mar 2014     

giyolina
Argentina

could you tell me where you can see the reported contributions, yestesday I sent three of them, and they reported me 2, telling me they were stolen and thatīs not true!! I am really annoyed!! :(

23 Mar 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

It looks like somebody is making mischief. Having said that, you would be surprised at how much stealing of other people īs work is going on. And none of us likes that... You can sympathise if someone has included copyright or watermarked pictures, but not straightforward lifting. As David says, if mistakes are made, they are put right. 

23 Mar 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

@Lynne - I have just checked the reported ws and it seems someone decided to report many ws just for fun because one of his/her ws was reported as well.

I wonder where the pleasure of "playing" with others � work and self esteem is?!

ascincoquinas.

23 Mar 2014     

giyolina
Argentina

where have you checked??

23 Mar 2014     

elderberrywine
Germany

you can check on the moderator īs page to which only moderators have access
I rarely go there these days --- a moderator īs job isn īt fun

23 Mar 2014     

giyolina