Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > eTwinning    

eTwinning

eda_w
Poland

eTwinning

Hello. I �m looking for partners in eTwinning project "Our country-our heritage"  My students have already been  working on a school magazine about Poland. We �re going to print it and send to schools interested in exchanging similar magazines about their countries. So let me know if you are interested. Greetings from Poland, Edyta

23 Mar 2014      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Dear Edyta, have you tried looking for partners in eTwinning forum? Though it isn �t hidden but I have overlooked it for a long time as it �s a tiny link somewhere on your profile page in the "Find eTwinners" section. You can also post your thread there and active eTwinners who are looking for partners will post in your thread or contact you dirrectly.
I love eTwinning and our school has successfully completed several projects through this network but we are on a spring break now and the end of the school year is very close. Unlike you, we don �t have anything ready so it would be quite an undertaking for us.

24 Mar 2014     

eda_w
Poland

Thank you.

24 Mar 2014