Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > caption winner!    

caption winner!

Mariethe House
France

caption winner!

Thank you so much Oumsalsabil, Ed, Martina,Mohamed, Asincoquinas,Medderaz, jayho, Sensei,Moody,Dutchboy,Julia, Sonn,Moemmendia,Isa, Mohammed,for your participation : better score than the French elections we had last week end!

I always learn a lot from this game because you always refer to things I don �t always know or understand so I have to tickle my brain ( can �t remember the real expression!) and look up the information which is very good when you �re an ageing lady.
Just want to say I won �t accept Ed �s second entry as it is not in English language, so please remove!WinkLOL

Well, you were all very funny and witty but for once, I shall give the prize to an original and poetic entry .

So, (drumroll...) I declare    Sonn the winner for today �s caption game with the link she gave to a lovely folk tale from her country .
http://russian-crafts.com/tales/alionushka.html

Congratulations Sonn. Over to you nowBig smile

25 Mar 2014