Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Need your help for impartial votes    

Need your help for impartial votes

maii89
Poland

Brilliant idea and works...I think i �ll use some of them during my lessons;)

26 Mar 2014     

Rominamino
Chile

Great job!!!
I �ll apply it at school, here in Chile!
I also voted ;)
Congrats!

26 Mar 2014     

firstime
France

Thank you so much, everyone!! :D

26 Mar 2014     

a isabel
Portugal

Done!Congratulations for your idea and motivation! Great job!

26 Mar 2014     

larisahq
Mexico

Nice! I have already voted. Some of my students are dealing with idioms these days. Can I give them the link so they also vote?

27 Mar 2014     

Terri Lawson
New Zealand

Done - you have some talented students!

27 Mar 2014     

karagozian
France

Well this is fabulous ! It took me some time to decide which one to choose for. Thanks a lot for sharing this fantastic idea !

27 Mar 2014     

isa2
Austria

IMO it �s a good idea to get impartial votes. I think most of your ss did a great job but sometimes I would have liked to give "points" to more than one contribution. Do you think that you can change this for future contests?
Best wishes, Isa

27 Mar 2014     

firstime
France

Hello everyone and thanks for the positive feedback! Of course you can give the link to your students Larisahq, the blog is public ;) Isa2, I know it would be better to be able to vote for several drawings at the same time but I admit I �m still getting acquainted with the internet and the options we may have to do this or that. I didn �t have the time to spend hours looking for the best platform for doing so, but I �ll try to do better next time. ;)

30 Mar 2014     

< Previous   1    2