Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > A new experience    

A new experience

Prisci2907
Costa Rica

A new experience

Well  this year will be the first time I�ll be a technology teacher. I had a project in mind and I�d like some help. Last year I read something that I found pretty interesting. I�d like my stds to have a penpal. So they can practice English and use the web at the same time. My idea is that they can have a friend each one and write letters and have letters back. If someone is interested for your students to have costarrican friends from 10 to 12 years old please contact me. My lessons here in Costa Rica start until march 2nd but I want to have an answer in advance so I can start planning. I think that would be awesome and they would have a lot of fun. Thanks

6 Feb 2009      

erika1972
Hungary

Dear Prisci2907,

I am an English teacher in Hungary. I have thought about you idea several times, but I couldn�t find the right place. Now, it is a good opportunity. My students are really interested in corresponding students from other countries, who study English as a second language.
My e-mail address is: [email protected]
I�m looking forward to receiving your reply.
Best wishes,
Erika 

6 Feb 2009     

allakoalla
Latvia

I would also like to get involved. My ss are of different age and abilities.
If you are interested send me the information to my private messenger.
Have a nice day!

6 Feb 2009