Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > private messenger adverstising    

private messenger adverstising

edrodmedina
United States

private messenger adverstising

I got a message from a memeber who doesn �t have any points and it smells of spam at least and a scam at best. The following is what I got.

Hi there.  Just want to share this material we (my friends and I) have bought @ TPT.  http://bit.ly/1j4UB4H

Has anyone been else received this???  Ed

28 Mar 2014      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Ed!

Unfortunately I didn �t receive any message....Cool I guess you are the popular one around here Wink LOL

Greetings from rainy Portugal.

28 Mar 2014     

florimago
Spain

Hi, Ed : Some weeks ago I got something like that, it came from a supposed ESL member , he or she wanted some material for ...I can�t remember now , I didn�t want to answer cause I thought it was a strange message ... And I �m wondering ... Can we delete our personal email address and still be a member of this wonderful site ? Flori

28 Mar 2014     

Minka
Slovenia

Have you tried the link? It �s a fraud, a site asking for your mobile phone number and as far as I know, that �s never a good thing.

28 Mar 2014     

Jayho
Australia

I didn�t get this one but I have had others in the past.  I never respond to messages from members with 0 points.

Clicking on links like that often spells trouble.  They are often lead to viruses and spyware.  It�s best to simply delete the message without clicking on the link (or if you are really curious, open it on a work computer and not your own PC Wink)

Flori, you still need to have your e-mail listed on your account page but you don�t need to put it anywhere else.

Cheers

Jayho

28 Mar 2014