Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New NAME-IT contest (29 March)    

New NAME-IT contest (29 March)

isa2
Austria

New NAME-IT contest (29 March)

Hi everybody,

I think we �ve waited quite a long time now but dutchboy seems too busy to post a new picture. So I �ll take over and continue the contest.

I invite you to INVENT a funny/ witty/ hilarous/ ingenious non-existent NAME for this:

Have fun! I �m looking forward to your creations.

29 Mar 2014      

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

TTS = Teacher Tension Sensor : a gadget used by inspectors to measure the teacher �s tension before and after class. Teachers enter their wrists into the circular parts before starting the lesson and after its end. Inspectors rely on this technique to evaluate a teacher �s attitude and performance. 

29 Mar 2014     

edrodmedina
United States

I have one of these in my classroom. It �s dual excersise wheels with timers for pet hamsters. On ocassion I �ve caught a few of the mice that run around in our school using the device without permission. Ed

29 Mar 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

It �a a spherogyrator. 

Oops, sorry, I got that wrong; these things are quite rare and I�ve only ever seen one before. It�s a cylindrogyrator. 

29 Mar 2014     

sarguero
Spain

Men with centimetres problems in "that" vital part of their bodies know the benefits of the "YesYouCan" enlargement device.

29 Mar 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

@ Sarguero LOL

29 Mar 2014     

elderberrywine
Germany

sarguero, does it take two hours to enlarge??
I wouldn �t want to wait for that...

30 Mar 2014     

sarguero
Spain

@elderberrywine  LOLLOLLOL 

No need of complaint book... Satisfaction is guaranteed

30 Mar 2014     

gabrielarguedas
Costa Rica

its a wristhappifier it helps to cope with stress 

30 Mar 2014