Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Students ´ exchange 2014/2015    

Students ´ exchange 2014/2015

estherita
Spain

Students ´ exchange 2014/2015

Hi guys!
I desperately need help! Up to these days, my school has been dealing with an students ´ exchange for 20 years. As years passed, we are now looking for new objectives so we are in need of new schools that want to participate in exchanges.
Do you know any school that might be interested in this kind of programmes? Or are any of you interested?
Thanks in advance!

2 Apr 2014      

luna21tic
Greece

Our school - in Athens, Greece - may be interested but first we need to know the basis on which the exchange programme operates. Can you give more information? Thank you
Christina

2 Apr 2014     

kikid351
Poland

Hi,

The school from Poland is also interested but we need to know more details about the exchange.

Kris

2 Apr 2014     

carmeladima
Italy

Hello,
I teach English in Italy, we would be interested...can you give us more details?

Carmela

11 Apr 2014