Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I have problems uploading stuff at this website - what is wrong??     

I have problems uploading stuff at this website - what is wrong??

lydiachai
Malaysia

I have problems uploading stuff at this website - what is wrong??

Hello everybody,

I �m new to here. Recently I have just uploaded a worksheet. It was successfully uploaded. However, when I attempt to upload a picture for my avatar and another worksheet 2 days ago and today, the screen showed 500 Internal Server Error. It says 

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Does any of you face problems like this too? Why can �t I upload successfully?? 

Please advice asap.

Regards
Lydia 

2 Apr 2014      

ChipW
Colombia

Get used to it. many people have problems uploading to this site. It �s frustrating, for sure.

2 Apr 2014     

isabellep
France

happens a lot to me !

Try some other time in the day. From France, I �m never able to download anything in the morning so I do it later in the evening and it works.

Good luck !

2 Apr 2014     

pcxx
Spain

It usually happens to me!! Many times it �s because I have more than 500 kb. and that �s really horrible because it �s very difficult to have nice worksheets and only 500 kb.
Good luck!

3 Apr 2014     

lydiachai
Malaysia

Oh I see. So.. it �s a common thing ya? I think they should fix this. =( It �s frustrating. Thanks for the replies everybody. 

3 Apr 2014