Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Name it Contest 5 April 2014    

Name it Contest 5 April 2014

douglas
United States

Name it Contest 5 April 2014

Hi all,

Thanks Ed for selecting me as winner of the last Name it Contest.  
I also share your view on these games--they help motivvate us to come back to the site and participate in the community (including helping and being helped).

Here �s the newest submission for you all to try and name and/or descibe its function/use:

Cheers,
Douglas

5 Apr 2014      

isa2
Austria

This is a VENTIBLU:
a very small device; put it in your ear and it blows the blues away

5 Apr 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hey, isa, I want a ventiblu!

This however, is a shoe aerator. You fit it into the heel of your shoe and it blows the pong away. The downside of this is that you have to buy specially adapted shoes with hollow heels to fit the de-stinker in. 

5 Apr 2014     

oumsalsabil
Algeria

It �s neither a ventiblu nor a shoe aerator but a fresh air generator. Very useful for someone who can �t help farting (sorry to say it) in the presence of others. The user can keep it in his pocket and whenever he does the terrible thing, he  presses discreetly  on one of the buttons to blow away the foul odour,then on the other one to emit a pleasant smell.

5 Apr 2014     

MoodyMoody
United States

It �s a shower fan, useful for helping to dry both the showerer and the shower itself. It �s waterproof, so one won �t be electrocuted during use. Very nice for airing out the various folds and creases.

5 Apr 2014     

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

Agree with MoodyMoody, it is really a fan, but it �s "After bidet fan" (sure it has a button to switch it on with the help of the toe)

6 Apr 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

@oumsalsabil LOL. I �m a lady, so I would never need a fresh air generator!
@MoodyMoody yuck! Shocked What an image!

6 Apr 2014     

sarguero
Spain

It �s a mind-blowing ... the one I think some of my pupils got inside their brains.  Cry

6 Apr 2014     

douglas
United States

Good stuff people--keep it coming.  :)

6 Apr 2014