Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help me please I didn īt find my points :(    

Help me please I didn īt find my points :(

dhouha
Tunisia

Help me please I didn īt find my points :(

Hi friends , since yesterday I īve been suffering from the problems I īm facing in this website. The first problem is ok but now I īm checking my account I found only 136 points and I used to have 200 points. The problem is I made only 136 downloads. I would be very thankful if you explained please .
       Thank you.

6 Apr 2014      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Dhouha!

here the rules:

When you reach 30 points you will become a premium user (not automatically, but the next day). Then you will have 30 free downloads every day (without using your points). These 30 free downloads can only be chosen from the recent contributions (previous day contributions), not from the whole collection.

hope this helps.

6 Apr 2014     

Minka
Slovenia

I clicked your username and it says 136 points. I summed up the number of downloads of your worksheets and I got 136 as well. You had 136 points and made 136 downloads. IF they were not from "new contributions" sector, you paid 1 point for each download. 

I also saw some new contributions there, so you īll probably get more points soon. 

6 Apr 2014     

dhouha
Tunisia

Thank you very much for your explanations. The problem the website has removed 2 worksheets I uploaded 2 years ago. Yesterday the points in my account were 200 but today 136 ?!. The website mentioned problems of rules. But why I lost 64 points and not before. It īs really confusing.

6 Apr 2014     

Minka
Slovenia

If the worksheets were removed, then so were the points you got for them  
It obviously took a long time for someone to report them for breaking the rules. They might have contained watermarked images or some words that werenīt in English ... I don īt know.

6 Apr 2014